Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I'm Not Appendaging


Reading For May 16, 2012

First, a friend was kind enough to send me an internet social networking birthday calendar reminder request. I was delighted, but unwilling to add that application. Then some music posted on a second friend's site by an another application intrigued me. Again, not wanting an app, I looked up one of the groups elsewhere. I fell in love with one of their songs (also fell in love the Bass Player) and was inspired to create the neologism/homograph: "appendage" to mean: the chronological age of a person, at which they begin using a contemporary technological application. For example, one might say: I have not reach those appendages. or I'm not appendaging (there) Please feel free to use that 6/4 word statement or variation thereofs.


 Join Captain Flip Side every Sunday **~~** and/or randomly **~~**  in his true life Adventures

Happy Daze,
the Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment