Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Change My Soul You


from this that I am no longer whatever I was nor will ever be

beside you
holding hands
you letting me into your eyes totally wholly
I going in to your eyes with every me of existence
hug
kiss upon cheek
cheek upon kiss passion flame........


my soul has changed


part of you now being was is in of it
the part that every lover shares with each other
made so because I am perfectly happy of with your happiness
and my body my heart needs your presence
and you have another you love....who makes you happy
happiness that is part of my soul
I am both loved and unloved.... loved not enough and loved completely
then is my love not real but selfish and possessing
self possessed in longing for another
who gives my soul its part of love away from me
dying and being born at the same time
I cry and am comforted by the same
as you who brings me love to another goes you
I can but go mad.


I occasionally slip into a dream wish wherein you are walking around the corner to me
then I find you are appearing in a corner of my soul.......................


How can I love another now that I have found part of my soul in your soul?


where I long for you I love you how I am able


I can but go mad.


But how can I live
each in each other's eyes
holding hands
moving only but to kiss fervently each others cheek


how will I take sustenance
keep time
shall we move to shelter from the elements' fury
eat?
sleep?


I can but go mad.


So I love you without being with you
I love you without being close enough
to touch
to smell
to feel
to hear
to see
my yearning hunger consuming desire for you in your happiness needs to love you how I can ..... love you without being with you..
............................ love you how I can, as I must................................
or perish.
I know we may never return to each other.............
my yearning hunger consuming desire for you in your happiness with another needs to love you how I can ..... love you without being with you..
............................ love you how I can, as I must,
or perish............................................................................consumed in by my burning heart ..........
........
.........................loving









No comments:

Post a Comment