Friday, July 1, 2016

I Wonder About You Woman


........I so wonder about you woman

when I need a spark
internal combustion or outside burning calm
dose of ideal almost romantic perfection.......... then plus some

you are the selection

that puzzle piece that makes it so fine

when I seek my soul turned perfectly right
bringing last shadows to light

radiant energy

how did I find you
I looked and you were there
.............. when I looked at you I saw awe
..................................when I looked into you I was awed

......in a flash you gifted a distant yet confidential look at your innermost hurt kindness troubled surprise fear inspiration fortitude
........... struck me stays with me.................
........I so wonder about you woman
.. .. .... ... was your hurt kindness troubled surprise fear inspiration fortitude which still startles
really yours........................................
or did you hold a mirror up to my searching needing eyes...........
or is it living blending of the basic stuff shared by both our souls such that each knows not one from the other

holding in grace this wonder of you Woman Wonder


........I so wonder about you woman

No comments:

Post a Comment