Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Knowing Light


I am amazed and grateful for the increasing number of angels I am recognizing daily....for example, just in the last few days or so here in Indy, dynamic radiant souls cloaked in daily routines so obscured by the regularity of culture, convention and the biology of our human existence that I almost missed them......sometimes They Themselves seem to forget (perhaps wearied by the passion of beneficence) the brilliant hue of their wings. - - - - I was going to name names, but the longer I thought, the longer the list became until it included everyone I knew  and beyond. So I will do two things. 1- I will create an image of what their light might look like if it could be photographed, and 2- add the message I just sent (which inspired this post) to one such "guardian". It went something like this: "......and friend, you keep sharing that BEST OF HEALTHY LIVING WELL CARING FOR OTHERS LOVING PEOPLE CHERISHING FRIENDS every time I encounter you! Already today, just after getting together, I have told more people about this very energy/spirit/psyche/anima you so generously gift. I often think people like you, who do so much for others sometimes in the smallest ways, while in a routine have that very conventionality/regularity form a habituation which blocks the very beautiful light they shine on others, from themselves. ................................................................. ................. Health peace love friendship forgiveness mercy kindness beauty joy enthusiasm child-like-glee harmony to/for all each as is "^-"^ blank now and always........... dziękuję, gracias, 谢谢, ringrazio hanno, है धन्यवाद, remercier avoir, thank you, أشكر ديك ... A wonderful world ...... un monde merveilleux .... एक अद्भुत दुनिया .......... un mundo maravilloso ....... עולם מופלא ..... Harika bir dünya ...... 一个 美好 的 世界.. له من عالم رائع .. Peace and Health ...... Paix et santé .... ..शांति और स्वास्थ्य .... Paz y salud ..... שלום ובריאות .... 和平 与 健康 ... السلام والصحة... "^ -" ^ CZat..




No comments:

Post a Comment