Monday, June 19, 2017

Happy of Her Peace


Communing with the Human/Angelic, June 19,  Lat 41.619549, Long -93.598022 ,   surely overcoming me a terror in realizing that with whom I was jubilantly/foolishly flirting might against all odds actually become romantically involved I became  humbled pitifully questioning how I could do her well and knowing that even if I could do the impossible and make her sublimely happy in love she would leave me………….. decisive in doing the best I could possibly do I prayerful/humbly approached her and she  graced me with saying she is happy……SHE IS HAPPY!!!!  and I,          and I,  am at peace…...
Health peace love friendship forgiveness mercy kindness beauty joy enthusiasm child-like-glee harmony to/for all each as is "^-"^ blank now and always........... dziękuję, gracias, 谢谢, ringrazio hanno, है धन्यवाद, remercier avoir, thank you, أشكر ديك ... A wonderful world ...... un monde merveilleux .... एक अद्भुत दुनिया .......... un mundo maravilloso ....... עולם מופלא ..... Harika bir dünya ...... 一个 美好 的 世界.. له من عالم رائع .. Peace and Health ...... Paix et santé .... ..शांति और स्वास्थ्य .... Paz y salud ..... שלום ובריאות .... 和平 与 健康 ... السلام والصحة... "^ -" ^ CZat..

No comments:

Post a Comment