Monday, April 16, 2018

More Love Than Time



A long time friend/colleague asked me a couple days ago how I stayed so positive. The query was of a most serious nature. I wrote what I thought was a meaningful response, but I realized, my most true answer would be to positively live my life.....all the rest of my life – a short answer may not be possible; yet the poet in me tries this time again.......Health peace love friendship forgiveness mercy kindness beauty joy enthusiasm child-like-glee harmony to/for all each as is "^-"^ blank now and always........... dziękuję, gracias, 谢谢, ringrazio hanno, है धन्यवाद, remercier avoir, thank you, أشكر ديك ... A wonderful world ...... un monde merveilleux .... एक अद्भुत दुनिया .......... un mundo maravilloso ....... עולם מופלא ..... Harika bir dünya ...... 一个 美好 的 世界.. له من عالم رائع .. Peace and Health ...... Paix et santé .... ..शांति और स्वास्थ्य .... Paz y salud ..... שלום ובריאות .... 和平 与 健康 ... السلام والصحة... "^ -" ^ CZat.......


…............................more love than time

I have arias to sing
visions of beauty art to bring
hearts in which to be in awe
I want to take a closer look
into the eyes of others
the things all around me
There are languages to learn
mysterious to solve
adventures to be taken

.............I have so much ..... more love than time

No comments:

Post a Comment