Thursday, May 10, 2018

I Am Perfect


HAPPY ________ to everyone! I am awakening this 72nd Birthday morn realizing: I AM PERFECT. I still have the usual aches, pains, worries, woes, insecurities - simmering angers frustrations annoyances – my bank account has not increased (in fact it had dropped considerably) – I no longer being found attractive by beautiful young women (in fact, they ignore me, or if they somehow miraculously appreciate the smallest remaining quality I might have, they want to introduce me to their Grandmother!) the left side of my head slipped down so its now lower than my right; and 4 days ago I went deaf in my left ear – I am waiting for a call from the auto body shop to find out if my car can be repaired or is totaled from a crash involving my 2 best friends on Friday [there's more, but I will stop here] – And I AM PERFECT, with and about it all....perhaps it may be understood of this........................... - - -......About 13 yrs ago I felt IMPERFECT, tormented actually. So I decided to rebuild my life. Several years into it, another trauma hit; but, I was in the mode of restructuring my life, so I just plowed on. I think a key factor was looking as deeply into myself as possible and on every level attainable. These are the basics: 1- I was trained as a Mathematician; Peace Corps Teacher; and Nurse (Birthing, then Hospice) 2- What I wanted most was a More Peaceful and Healthier World. So I focused on FORMULATING _________ (something? I didn't know what) for achieving this type of world. I think of it as a kind of Nurturing/Nursing Mathematical Modeling of Health & Well Being.
Somewhere along the way (while I knew this intellectually, I didn't grasp it fully) I realized I had to do this for myself first.
After 13 years, it happened. My Heart Mind and Soul are in sync/harmony with life – all its people, things, and goings-on. And YES, I do have the FORMULA!! And Yes I am going to share it. And Yes, I hope/wish/pray it works for you. Now, a caveat, it is Fine Tuned to ME, so you may have to adjust for your lifestyle. Maybe it will provide some help by you just realizing that it does Nothing for you, so you can move on to something that will – I don't know.
I have to thank all the very dear friends made this possible with all their love, patience, caring, nurturing, loyalty, understanding, perseverance and sensitivity...................Who are they? They are all my FB friends, everyone I know......so if you know me, THANK YOU!!! ---- - – ----------------- Oh and the formula … how important even after all living to learn still such as so basic ~~ ~ altruism, unconditional love........ generosity....forgiveness.......thankfulness ….

...for it is not control of others but the freedom of thine own soul
............not less love but more

And the Actual Formula, or thought modeling concept:

I think of you only in how you choose to think of yourself in the best of the best possible ways you can imagine in a world which is becoming more peaceful and healthier.............
- -
Having said that, I conclude ….........
  • - And this is this, now is now, with love and gratitude..........Health peace love friendship forgiveness mercy kindness beauty joy enthusiasm child-like-glee harmony to/for all each as is "^-"^ blank now and always........... dziękuję, gracias, 谢谢, ringrazio hanno, है धन्यवाद, remercier avoir, thank you, أشكر ديك ... A wonderful world ...... un monde merveilleux .... एक अद्भुत दुनिया .......... un mundo maravilloso ....... עולם מופלא ..... Harika bir dünya ...... 一个 美好 的 世界.. له من عالم رائع .. Peace and Health ...... Paix et santé .... ..शांति और स्वास्थ्य .... Paz y salud ..... שלום ובריאות .... 和平 与 健康 ... السلام والصحة... "^ -" ^ CZat...



No comments:

Post a Comment