Sunday, October 21, 2018

Childlike Simple Happiness Unlimited



NO TIME LIMIT FOR CHILDLIKE SIMPLE HAPPINESS! You know those INNOCENT, FUN times....distilled from purest ingenuousness – much like the Malt Shop Gang; School Yard Crew; College Pals; that Circle of Friends made as one starts life away from home; adventuring with Pals/Besties/Cohorts? Well that's what I am talking about. I am grateful for all those rare & wonderful pockets of Friends made throughout my life. I revel in their sweet nostalgia, grateful I had those Heart Happy Relationships. Now thinking, at 72, those times are over, and life has other experiences for me ~ Imagine my Delightful Surprise as today proved sensationally that there is NO TIME LIMIT FOR CHILDLIKE SIMPLE HAPPINESS! Up earlier than usual, in the COLDEST weather (30 degrees) I have ever ridden my bicycle, wearing more clothes I thought possible (seven top layers and 4 bottom layers including snow pants) with chemical heat packs and electric gloves along side two souls with undefiled determination to run (including, but limited to: ½ Marathons and full Marathons) focused on health, personal best, and other beneficent human actions - including but not limited to: family love peace joy friendship and a good world getting better (I would have to write a tome to describe all the “interesting” things that happened today, so I will stop here – Happy to be me with such friends who both have had their own individual personal smashing conquest “Firsts”....Health peace love friendship forgiveness mercy kindness beauty joy enthusiasm child-like-glee harmony to/for all each as is "^-"^ blank now and always........... dziękuję, gracias, 谢谢, ringrazio hanno, है धन्यवाद, remercier avoir, thank you, أشكر ديك ... A wonderful world ...... un monde merveilleux .... एक अद्भुत दुनिया .......... un mundo maravilloso ....... עולם מופלא ..... Harika bir dünya ...... 一个 美好 的 世界.. له من عالم رائع .. Peace and Health ...... Paix et santé .... ..शांति और स्वास्थ्य .... Paz y salud ..... שלום ובריאות .... 和平 与 健康 ... السلام والصحة... "^ -" ^ CZat...




No comments:

Post a Comment