Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Think Feelings Feel Thoughts



Phanerogenic thoughts of the day Oct 26 2019
Creativity ^^^ ^^^
World Peace = Live the art that creates it........................
wAYs to be creative

IMAGINATION

Imagine the point where your thoughts and feeling meet/interact/engage/differentiate/integrate....

THINK your FEELINGS
FEEL your THOUGHTS

BE the point in the mind where they meet
HOW FAR is that point from the point where the conscious mind does meet/interact/engage/differentiate/integrate with the subconscious mind...........

I don't know about you, but I have been passionate about this – in some way or another all my life – and it will occupy my time, most likely for the rest of my life for it is my passion, my vocation, my existence.......my being


No comments:

Post a Comment