Saturday, May 29, 2010

Golden Door Welcome

Reading for May 29, 2010

This is the third of four issues re-phrasing, paraphrasing, and revisiting  IT.  Next week the actual IT will be posted for identification. 
Comments made thus far on IT

To start with, very curiously, this exact remark was made by two different people:

"It appears to be the reader's life".

..........the others:

"The last sentence in the paragraph is uninterpretable to me."

"I think 'it' is compassion."

"I was frequently confused."

"Life? Sex? Pleasure in general?"

"Sounds like a neighborhood agreement"


"I don't know"


"I am overwhelmed with current situation."

"What do you mean?  I just don't get IT.  I mean, IT doesn't seem to make any sense.  IT is about time that something makes sense on this planet, but I just don't see IT happening.  IT truly IS a mystery."

                 *********************************************************
END OF COMMENTS


My first thoughts upon awakening this morning, and what re-confirmed the original IT as the best thing on earth at present, was pure Utopian. Heck, I wondered, how many people thought Orville and Wilbur Wright's ideas about "airplanes" were impossibilities..................so I continued imagining.
I thought of a perfect world with people healthy, happy, and enjoying each other.  Practical and mundane matters were joyful.  Challenges that produced discord were harmonized.  Property, business, food, water, energy, social structures, religion, and all became concinnous.   Then ideas about energy brought about something.
Something which glowed with conceptualization that I wanted to put into words.
The words are: pulsed parabolic frequencies.
Anyone know what that means?

hmmmmmmmmmm...........

Or .........any thoughts on inverse beam curves or sync freq locks?

.............to be continued............................

Join Captain Flip Side every Sunday in his true life Adventures

Happy Daze,
the Captain

No comments:

Post a Comment