Monday, February 16, 2015

From Fool To Lover



Today I am going on a journey


by foot
by car,
by ship,
by plane,
by soul,
I shall travel farthest by soul's light to the exclusion of all else
until I separate from myself and join with you
for now is the time for the impossible


sometimes I think I am too fond of myself to love you
sometimes I think because I am so fond of myself I want to love you
how else can I even justify the thought of loving the impossible
the impossible you


as it is impossible to please me
I choose the impossible to please me
I choose you
it is impossible to love one too fond of oneself
it is impossible for you to love me


having rejected everything - I have not other course
Thus I go
to make my breath with yours
whether it be my first......... or my last breath


Today I am going on a journey




No comments:

Post a Comment