Friday, October 13, 2017

Time Does No Know


I see a breach opening rift rent in the universe ..................
.........as it draws me near I am terrified 
of knowing what might soothe in any way longing for impossible becoming whole complete fully alive
 in the soul we all share ...................
...she has a name I do not hear it she has a body I do not see it 

I hear her words tremulous tentative balking urgently intense yet powerfully restrained vigorously unbridled.......
......this other place/existence/life/anima/one is the portal I am unable to engage but with mere arms I hold edge verge threshold of/into spirit I know nothing of intimately as myself yearning.......

....communing with journeys of who had come before

lives before us indistinguishable one from another mirroring unknown to known and placing us being to being besieged by knowing there is more together...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment