Sunday, August 4, 2019

Gone Finding You


Being a poet, I am constantly reaching for the unreachable. I am always surprised when I find it, for it comes as the first ray of sun silently surprising the dark night appearing as if it had always been there through the black pall slowly totally exploding softly the fully colorful world into my being …....... thus mine soul transcends, mine heart jump starts, and I am given pause............. overwhelmed by gratitude. Almost always a friend fires up my mind then my imagination fires up a creation wherein I attempt to embrace humanity in arms striving for perfect beauty that stirs the soul we all share. Today, I tried to epitomize missing a friend, pouring in all the sadness I have ever experienced/am-experiencing with people I-just-miss/leaving-left/gone blending in all the recovery I have ever done in response. That's how I do art, thank you.

...if you're not in my conscious
you're in my subconscious............................
if not in my subconscious you're in a memory...........
If not in a memory, the next thing I see will remind me of you..

…. time space between us is growing

…......dream state fugue twilight-zone
being with you without you
wanting you so badly time compresses reality fantasy
are one each other
never always existing
blissful pain again of by with without you

assuaged only by giving myself to being totally consumed in JOY

                            a joy,


              all joy...
                                     
            
           any joy...

                                          every joy


           joy itself


knowing such joy will exist for everyone else............ including You


Health peace love friendship forgiveness mercy kindness beauty joy enthusiasm child-like-joy harmony to/for all each as is "^-"^ blank now and always........... dziękuję, gracias, 谢谢, ringrazio hanno, है धन्यवाद, remercier avoir, thank you, أشكر ديك ... A wonderful world ...... un monde merveilleux .... एक अद्भुत दुनिया .......... un mundo maravilloso ....... עולם מופלא ..... Harika bir dünya ...... 一个 美好 的 世界.. له من عالم رائع .. Peace and Health ...... Paix et santé .... ..शांति और स्वास्थ्य .... Paz y salud ..... שלום ובריאות .... 和平 与 健康 ... السلام والصحة... "^ -" ^ CZat...

No comments:

Post a Comment