Thursday, August 15, 2019

Love is Uhh



I'm still working on a universal definition of love, and most likely may be a while still, but I am very close to describing how I am finding perfect joy and peace with Platonic Soul Mates and Life Puzzle-Piece-Friends. This is my morning meditation/prayer to/for such


Because I know you I am in perfect joy

if you are well and happy...........I am at peace

if you are vexed & must self-solve.......I am in sync (with help prn)

if you are anxious & I can help, it becomes my vocation I am on call 24/7


Celebrating your triumphs

astonished by your light inspired by your dedication/perseverance

awed by your kindness amazed by your truth

astounded by your sensitivity


Among the world's …............light …...................

beauty ….......................songs and wonders, all
…............

                  'tis but unconditional love that brings joy to life
                              and life to be at Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment