Sunday, April 11, 2010

Who Leaked What?


Reading for April 11 2010

I approached the last patch of ground at sea level with a broad grin, to get fresh fruit. From this little stand, I would drive high up the escarpment, and back to school. The artistically piled produce was beautiful, contrasting deep colors with the sky. I downed one orange, and put another in my pack. With my mind soaked in herpetology knowledge, I cranked the motorcycle to life. Throwing a parting glance at the ocean, I mused: ...cool!  How lucky can a person get! In just under an hour, I filled my head with so much information about snakes, they were coming out of my ears! …. my skull was leaking...............and that wasn't the only thing that was leaking.
As I gave the bike full throttle, I saw the sky leaking – hit the brakes and snapped a picture.
View #5 is that very picture ~ Un-Retouched ~ and will be in one of the next Sunday Offlections....
to be continued................. 

Join Captain Flip Side every Sunday in his true life adventures...........
happy daze,

the Captain



No comments:

Post a Comment